The training and ongoing development of any workforce within social care and health is vital to ensure the provision of safe, effective and efficient services.
Social Workers in England must undertake continuing professional development (CPD) if they wish to remain registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and continue to practice.
An effective Training and Development Programme can result in the following for your organisation:
1. Improved employee performance
2. Improved employee job satisfaction & morale among employees
3. Increased employee motivation
4. Increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in productivity and efficiency gain
5. Improved outcomes for children, young people, families, adults with care & support needs & their carers & families
6. Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
7. Increased innovation in strategies and service provision
8. Reduced employee turnover
9. Enhanced company image
10. Risk Management
ACHIEVEs training and development packages range from introductory through to advanced specialist level and can be commissioned as a one-off training event or the complete package delivered over a timeframe of the commissioners choice.
We also offer bespoke training packages that will be developed in line with your identified training and development needs.
For more information and a detailed list of all the training and development sessions/packages, we offer, please contact us.
Please find below an example of training and learning sessions/packages we offer at ACHIEVE:
Our services can be commissioned by statutory services, public bodies, private companies, community groups and charities. For community groups and charities we offer a sliding scale payment method